Bank of the Ozarks' deal to buy Intervest Bancshares looks a bit odd on paper because the two are very different and operation in different of parts of the country. However, Intervest would give Ozarks a commercial lending niche it lacks.
Bank of the Ozarks Bets on CRE in Its Biggest Deal Yet
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues