The mobile-centric consumer lender is turning to MoneyGram's vast retail network in an effort to reach borrowers who prefer to use cash. The partnership applies to borrowers in 15 states, but LendUp hopes to partner with a bank to take its service nationwide.
LendUp Takes On Storefront Payday Lenders in Deal with MoneyGram
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues