The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network has proposed forcing banks to identify those standing behind legal entity accounts, but also made a slew of accommodations meant to make the rule more palatable.
How Fincen Tried to Limit Pain in 'Beneficial Owner' Plan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter