Preferred Bank in Los Angeles has recovered a large chunk of a loan it had given up on. The $1.9 billion-asset company said a $5.6 million loan that had been put in nonaccrual status was paid off Friday.
Preferred Bank in L.A. Recovers $4.6M from Bad Loan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app