First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) in Cincinnati warned that it will take a hit to fourth-quarter earnings because of a $22.4 million valuation adjustment to its indemnification asset from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
First Financial in Ohio to Take 4Q Hit on FDIC Adjustment
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app