Credit Karma and Fandango have settled charges with the Federal Trade Commission that their mobile applications inadequately protected consumers' payments and other personal data.
FTC Settles with Credit Karma, Fandango Over App Security
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter