Capital Bancorp in Rockville, Md., has raised $5 million in senior debt financing. The $547 million-asset company obtained the financing only through local investors and without institutional investors, it said in a Tuesday press release.
Capital Bancorp in Maryland Raises $5M in Senior Debt
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter