Cathay General Bancorp of Los Angeles reported earnings of $31.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2013, an increase of 12.7% from the same quarter a year prior.
Cathay of L.A. Rides Loan Growth, Expense Cuts to Higher Profits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter