A group of 33 senators, mostly Democrats, is urging the new head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency to resume funding for two affordable housing trust funds.
Lawmakers Urge FHFA to Revive Affordable Housing Funds
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app