Howard Bancorp in Ellicott City, Md., raised nearly $500,000 in capital after management and directors exercised warrants to buy common stock.
Howard Bancorp in Maryland Raises Capital on Exercised Warrants
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues