As Fannie Mae reports another big profit and the repayment of its government bailout, key questions remain about the size of taxpayers' return and the mortgage giantís business model.
Fannie's 2008 Troubles Feel Like Ancient History
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app