New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has granted Banking Development District designation to Brentwood, an underserved minority neighborhood in Islip on Long Island.
N.Y. Gov. Cuomo Designates L.I. Community as 'Underserved' by Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app