Ally Financial and at its banking subsidiary have completed the renewal of $11.5 billion in secured credit facilities intended to fund its automobile lending and leasing in the United States.
Ally Financial Renews $11.5 Billion in Credit Facilities
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues