The New York investment bank's nonprosecution agreement with the U.S. attorney's office in Connecticut resolves the issue of its corporate criminal liability in an employee trading scheme, the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program said.
Jefferies to Pay $25M Settlement in RMBS Fraud Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter