The Senate passed revised legislation Thursday that would delay increases in flood insurance premiums, following the House's vote advancing the bill last week.
Bill Delaying Flood Insurance Rate Hikes Nears Finish Line
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues