A former Bank of America (BAC) employee in Massachusetts has been sentenced to three to five years in state prison for stealing more than $2 million from her clients.
Ex-Bank of America Employee to Be Jailed for Theft
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app