The number of homeowners who receive loan modifications rose to roughly 44,000 in January — up 2% from the previous month, according to a report from the mortgage industry group Hope Now.
More Homeowners Received Loan Modifications in January: Hope Now
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues