Moody's Investors Service has downgraded its credit rating on First Niagara Financial Group (FNFG), citing concerns about the Buffalo banking company's asset quality, profitability and capital levels.
Moody's Downgrades First Niagara; Cites Asset-Quality Concerns
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues