The Overseas Private Investment Corp.'s board of directors has approved a $200 million financing guarantee that will support Wells Fargo's lending to U.S. small and midsize firms that have set up shop abroad.
Wells Receives $200M Guarantee for Global Loan Program
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter