The Federal Reserve rejected capital plans for three foreign-owned banks, which need time and millions of dollars in investments to make the requisite tech upgrades in order to comply.
Foreign Banks Need Major Tech Investments to Fix Capital Plans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues