Ginnie Mae is declaring its reverse mortgage securitizations off-limits for a new type of product that would require the servicer to take interest rate risk.
Ginnie Clamps Down on FHA Reverse Mortgage Feature
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues