The Export-Import Bank of the United States and the Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank signed a $100 million memorandum of understanding that promotes American businesses operating in the region.
Ex-Im Bank Signs $100M Agreement with South African Counterpart
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues