Bank of the Ozarks in Little Rock, Ark., said that its first-quarter earnings climbed 26% from the same period last year, to $25.3 million, thanks largely to strong loan growth and an accounting gain stemming from its March acquisition of Texas of Bancshares.
Bank of the Ozarks' Earnings Climb 26% on Strong Loan Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues