New Jersey Community Bank in Freehold has revised its fourth-quarter and annual results for 2013 to reflect a non-recurring $2 million litigation charge.
New Jersey Community Swings to 2013 Loss Following Revision
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues