Associated Banc-Corp in Green Bay, Wisc., reported a profit of $44 million in the first quarter, down 4.6% from the same period last year, as fee income fell and credit costs increased.
Associated's Earnings Dip as Fee Income Falls, Credit Costs Rise
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter