People's United Financial (PBCT) in Bridgeport, Conn., reported late Wednesday steady first quarter results, characterized by loan growth and improved asset quality, the same day it disclosed a succession plan for its chief financial officer.
People's Reports Steady Q1 Results, CFO Succession
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter