Chemical Financial Corp. (CHFC) in Midland, Mich., said Monday that its first-quarter net income rose 5% from a year earlier, to $13.8 million, thanks largely to a double-digit increase in loans and improved credit quality.
Chemical's Profits Climb on Double-Digit Loan Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter