Umpqua Holdings in Portland, Ore., reported a steep dip in quarterly profits because of merger-related expenses and lower mortgage banking revenue.
Umpqua Profits Fall 20% on Merger Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues