Three appeals court judges in California sided with lower court decisions that $55 million in tax-related benefits should stay with the bankruptcy estate of IndyMac's parent company.
FDIC Loses Appeal Over IndyMac Tax Refunds
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues