Union First Market Bankshares in Richmond, Va., reported in a dip in quarterly profit because of costs tied to its purchase of StellarOne in Charlottesville, Va.
Union First in Virginia Reports Lower Profit on Merger Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues