The first-quarter profit at Cardinal Financial Corp. in Tysons Corner, Va., fell 42% from a year earlier, largely due to merger-related expenses.
Cardinal 1Q Profit Falls on Merger-Related Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues