Jefferson Bancshares' efforts to sell itself were marked by several fits and starts over three years, highlighting the fickle nature of consolidation since the financial crisis.
Jefferson's Sale Shows Ups and Downs of Post-Crisis M&A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app