A House Financial Services subcommittee will hold a meeting Tuesday to authorize subpoenas against three officials at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who previously declined to testify about employee allegations of discrimination and retaliation.
House Panel to Vote on Subpoenas for CFPB Employees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app