People's Bank of Commerce (PBCO) in Medford, Ore., has restated its full-year 2013 and first-quarter earnings to reflect higher profits after correcting its reporting on foreclosed properties.
People's in Oregon Revises Earnings Upward Due to Accounting Error
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app