The OCC plans to increase examination fees for the first time in nearly 20 years for institutions with over $40 billion in assets, a step the agency says is necessary because of its expanded role under the Dodd-Frank Act.
Why the OCC Raised Exam Fees on Big Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues