Wells Fargo shareholders approved compensation for John Stumpf, the chairman and chief executive, at the company's annual meeting Tuesday and also rejected a proposal to split the chairman and CEO roles.
Wells Fargo Shareholders Approve Exec Pay, Reject Chairman/CEO Split
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter