Wells Fargo was the largest seller of loans in pools where Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac offloaded risk through credit-linked transactions, Fitch says in a report released Wednesday.
Wells Fargo Is Top Seller of Loans in GSE Risk-Sharing Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues