Texas, a big market for reverse mortgages, has approved a variation of the product that taps the equity in a senior's home to pay for a new, often smaller, dwelling.
Lenders Seek Niche in Reverse Mortgage for Empty Nesters
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app