A consumer debt collection agency was shut down by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Thursday morning after dozens of complaints were filed about the company's business tactics.
New York A.G. Shuts Down Debt Collection Agency
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues