S&T Bancorp in Indiana, Pa., saw its first-quarter profits rise 14% from the same period last year, to $14 million, due to organic loan growth, and improved expense control and asset quality.
S&T Profits Rise 14% on Loan Growth, Falling Expenses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter