It looks like average credit scores have fallen, but only if you examine GSE and FHA originations separately, the think tank's researchers say. When they are combined, the average holds steady.
No, Mortgage Credit's Not Loosening, Urban Institute Study Finds
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues