Yes, subprime mortgage lending is picking up. But industry experts believe regulatory reform and new documentation requirements will prevent bubble-era style risk layering from re-emerging.
Mortgage Lenders Count on Docs to Keep Subprime 'Responsible'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter