The House of Representatives on Tuesday approved a bill that aims to make it easier for Somali-Americans and other immigrants to send money to friends and relatives in their home countries.
House Approves Bill to Simplify Regulation of MSBs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app