Colorado lawmakers on Wednesday passed a bill to establish a financial services co-operative to serve licensed marijuana dispensaries in the state.
Colorado Lawmakers Pass First Pot Banking Bill in U.S.
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues