Banks could save money -- and avoid having to sell to, or buy other, banks -- by sharing the costs of compliance checks, account databases and even branch space, a new report from the accounting firm EY suggests.
New Bank Survival Strategy: Share Costly Services, Don't Merge
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues