Republic Bancorp (RBCCA) of Louisville, Ky., announced Monday the merger of two of its subsidiaries: Republic Bank, a federally chartered savings association, and Republic Bank & Trust Co., a state-chartered commercial bank.
Republic Bancorp Consolidates Two Subsidiaries
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues