The $1.7 billion-asset Carlile — founded in 2009 to acquire banks in Texas and elsewhere — has agreed to buy Community Bankers Inc., Carlile President Don Cosby said Friday.
Carlile Bancshares to Buy Community Bankers in Texas
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues