Car loan debt continues to rise as more and more Americans are trading in old cars for new ones, according to a report released Monday from TransUnion.
Auto Loan Debt is Up 13% Since 2011: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues