The Senate voted to end debate Tuesday evening on the nomination of Stanley Fischer to serve as vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.
Senate Advances Fischer Nomination to Fed Board
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues