The agency's "Supervisory Highlights" report focused on a slew of issues and federal violations that the agency found while examining payday lenders, debt collectors and consumer reporting agencies that resulted in $70 million in remediation payments to consumers.
CFPB Report Finds 'Systemic' Problems at Nonbanks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app